Call for Papers, NYSCA Proceedings
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Research papers presented at the 70th Annual Conference (2012) of the New York State Communication Association:
Communication (of) Choice and Consequence: A 70th Anniversary Reflection on the New York State of Communication Ethics
are being accepted for blind peer review for the conference Proceedings beginning immediately after the conference.
We urge you to contribute your work.
Deadline: April 30, 2013
Papers fall into three categories:
- Standard papers (blind peer reviewed)
- Undergraduate papers (blind peer reviewed)
- GIFT presentations (non-refereed)
To submit a paper, please upload a digital copy of your manuscript, no longer than 25 pages, including tables and figures, to http://www.nyscaproceedings.org/.
- Authors must register at the proceedings site as “Author.”
- Manuscripts must conform to the APA – Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed., 2001).
- All identifying information must be purged from the manuscript before submission in order to insure a blind peer review.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reprint copyrighted material.
- Formatting requirements are posted at the site on the Submissions page
- Manuscripts must be uploaded by April 1, 2013.
- Authors will receive an email confirmation from the website upon successful submission of their paper.
- The website is built using the BePress platform and is housed at Roger Williams University Library.
Please contact Roxanne O’Connell, Roger Williams University [email@example.com ] if you experience any problems with the Proceedings site or have any questions.