Papers fall into three categories:
- Standard papers (blind peer reviewed)
- Undergraduate papers (blind peer reviewed)
- GIFT presentations (non-refereed)
Authors should upload a digital copy of their manuscript—no longer than 25 pages DOUBLE SPACED (including tables and figures)—tohttp://www.nyscaproceedings.org/ .
- Authors must register at the proceedings site as “Author.”
- Manuscripts must conform to the APA – Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed., 2001).
- All identifying information must be purged from the manuscript before submission in order to insure a blind peer review.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reprint copyrighted material.
- Formatting requirements are posted at the