Call for Papers for Online Proceedings
Roxanne O’Connell, Proceedings Editor
68th Annual Conference
New York State Communication Association
October 22-24, 2010
Honor’s Haven Resort and Spa, Ellenville, NY
Research papers presented at the 68th Annual Conference of the New York State Communication Association,“COMMUNICATION MATTERS (?),” are being accepted for blind peer review for the conference Proceedings.
Papers fall into three categories:
‣Standard papers (blind peer reviewed)
‣Undergraduate papers (blind peer reviewed)
‣GIFT presentations (non-refereed)
Authors should upload a digital copy of their manuscript—no longer than 25 pages (including tables and figures)—to http://www.nyscaproceedings.org/.
• Authors must register at the proceedings site as “Author.”
• Manuscripts must conform to the APA – Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed., 2001).
• All identifying information must be purged from the manuscript before submission in order to insure a blind peer review.
• Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reprint copyrighted material.
• Formatting requirements are posted at the site on the Submissions page
• Manuscripts must be uploaded by March 1, 2011.
• Authors will receive an email confirmation from the website upon successful submission of their paper.
• The website is built using the Open Journal System created by Stanford University.
Please contact Roxanne O’Connell, Roger Williams University [ firstname.lastname@example.org, ] if you experience any problems with the Proceedings site.