Papers fall into three categories:
- Standard papers (blind peer reviewed)
- Undergraduate papers (blind peer reviewed)
- GIFT presentations (non-refereed)
Authors should upload a digital copy of their manuscript—no longer than 25 pages DOUBLE SPACED (including tables and figures)—tohttp://www.nyscaproceedings.org/ .
- Authors must register at the proceedings site as “Author.”
- Manuscripts must conform to the APA – Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed., 2001).
- All identifying information must be purged from the manuscript before submission in order to insure a blind peer review.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reprint copyrighted material.
- Formatting requirements are posted at the site on the Submissions page
- Manuscripts must be uploaded NO LATER THAN March 1, 2012.
- Authors will receive an email confirmation from the website upon successful submission of their paper.
- The website is built using the Open Journal System created by Stanford University.
Please contact Roxanne O’Connell, Roger Williams University [email@example.com , 401-254-3249 – email works best] if you experience any problems with the Proceedings site.
Filed under: Frontpage